The Fender CD140SCE Sound
#3 Best Acoustic Guitar for beginners: The Fender CD-140SCE dreadnought cutaway offers full, resonant sound and great value, with a solid spruce top and mahogany back and sides.
Recently upgraded to include a new tortoise shell pick guard, new mother-of-pearl rosette design, new compensated rosewood bridge design, aged bridge pins with black dots, mother-of-pearl Fender logo headstock inlay, and smaller (3mm) dot fingerboard inlays. If you are a Fender fan then you will not be dissapointed with the Fender CD 140SCE. It is a perfectly suitable for home or studio practice with the added bonus of a built in tuner and pickup for amplification.
Product Features Overview
- Solid Spruce Top, Laminated Mahogany Back and Sides
- Scalloped X Bracing
- Fishman® Presys(TM) Pickup System with Active On-Board Pre-Amp and Tuner
- Rosewood Bridge with Compensated Saddle and chrome die cast tuning keys
- Additional Features: Dual Action Truss Rod, Black Pickguard, 3mm Dot Position Inlays, MOP Rosette, MOP Inlaid Headstock Logo, Rosewood Headstock Veneer and Aged Bridge Pins
- Additional Features: Dual Action Truss Rod, Black Pickguard, 3mm Dot Position Inlays, MOP Rosette, MOP Inlaid Headstock Logo
- Fishman Presys(TM) Pickup System with Active On-Board Pre-Amp and Tuner
- Rosewood Headstock Veneer and Aged Bridge Pins
I have the (Black) Fender CD-140SCE in my collection and though not the cheapset, I have found it a pleasure to play. Also available in a natural Finish
See The Complete Range Here – – >> Fender CD140SCE Complete Range